Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fabricated Happiness

A good day with a tiring end, like many other days! There was a time when I underestimated the concept of Happy Ending; but no more. I need happy endings even the fake and fabricated ones!

Not in a good shape art-wise; I've missed some exciting exhibitions. But from an academic angle I am happy with the way my papers are progressing. Two presentations are over; the third one is due next week. Then I have to finish my papers before May 15th. So far this semester was a busy and good one. I am thinking of taking a French course during the summer, but haven't done anything about it yet.

Just came across this video on YouTube; it sort of rhymes with my mood at the moment. For the first time perhaps in many years I am not happy with an ambiguous ending; I want a happy one!




No comments: